***Now available for Vtiger 7.X
The Boru Vtiger Google Maps Integration allows you to start from a contact, account and lead page in Vtiger and see what else is nearby in the database. It displays Vtiger contacts, accounts, and leads within a specified radius on a Google map. It calculates the distance between the current record and every record in the database and shows all records on the map that with in the radius distance.
- Change the radius to bring in more data or show less.
- Click on a push pin to show detailed data from the Vtiger contact or account.
- On the left margin, see detailed info about all contacts/accounts that are displayed on the map. Click on an item to open up the contact or account detail page.
- Set filters so you can expand or contract the data that is displayed with the click of a mouse (customization).
- Set the color/shape of the pushpins to reflect specific data types from your Vtiger (customization).
- Add quick click icons to the display so, with one click, you can add a call linked to the contact or account (customization).