***Now available for Vtiger 7.X
The Vtiger Calendar Replacement lets you work in Vtiger using a calendar that is designed to offer the familiarity and usability of a Gmail Calendar, while offering additional benefits and features to meet your scheduling capabilities.
Some highlights and features that you will enjoy:
- Click on the calendar area to create an appointment (just like Gmail)
- Drag and drop appointments (just like Gmail)
- Scheduler capabilities – Scheduler tab and Timeline tab
- Display other vTiger users on your calendar with just a couple clicks (just like Gmail)
- Invite your contacts to your meeting with an ical request (just like Gmail and Outlook)
- Invite more vTiger users to your meeting using invites with just a couple clicks — much easier than vTiger
- Add a contact or account to the appointment using type ahead. No slow pop window look ups to link a contact. Boru lets you do this with less clicks and is more intuitive.
- Four additional visualizations: Year, Work-week, Scheduler, a columnated view of all team members’ schedules for a particular day; and Timeline, a quick concurrent glance of team members’ schedules for the entire week.
- Color coded event tags to indicate the stage of completion of any logical condition
- Customized information fields displayed in each event display
- Link events to other modules from within the calendar. The Boru vTiger Calendar Replacement links to nine different modules including Contacts, while the vTiger Calendar only links to four.
Created with Compare Ninja
There are no reviews yet.