If appointments between your employees and your clients are the life blood of your company, then you can benefit from the Boru Vtiger Appointment Confirmation Module.
Once you set up your appointment confirmation ‘tracks’, here’s what happens:
- An email goes out immediately to the client and, optionally, to the assigned to user.
- The system figures out if you are on a short term or long term track and executes the appropriate communications based on your configurations.
- an appointment set for tomorrow does only the immediate confirm and then stops
- an appointment set for 3 days from now will email the immediate confirm and then a reminder the day before.
- an appointment set for 3 weeks from now will email the immediate confirm and a reminder 4 days before, 2 days before and if still not confirmed, schedule a service person to make a confirmation call
- Emails can have a confirmation button embedded that will update the appointment as confirmed and stop further confirmation tasks