- Once you open up the email, if the sender is in vTiger, it will open “Match” tab, where the information from vTiger will be displayed.
- Name: Name of the Contact, you can click on it and it will open it in vTiger.
- Account: Name of the Account/Organization the Contact is linked to; you can click on it and it will open it in vTiger.
- Email: Contact’s email address.
- Office/Mobile: Contact’s Phone.
- Contact No: Contact Number(used in vTiger).
- Once you open up the email, if the sender is not in vTiger, will open “Create” tab, where you can create the contact.
- Most of the fields will be pre-filled from the email header/signature.
- You can type in the Account/Organization name and it will search vTiger database for matches. If no match is found, just leave it as is and it will create new contact.
- Please note: attempts to create or update records using the gadget will not work if there are mandatory fields that are not filled out in the gadget. At this time, the gadget does not display custom fields in the “Create” tab, so if your vTiger build contains custom mandatory fields for the record type you are trying to create, you will not be able to create the record using the gadget.
- This is where you setup your vTiger connection details.
- You will be able to see the email history from vTiger. Subject is a hyperlink, once clicked – it will open email from vTiger.