Vtiger Customization – Create PO from Sales Order
We have done this Sales Order to Purchase Order customization in various forms for many clients and it is a great time saver. They rave about it. Each client has done it slightly differently but here are the basics:
- Click on the Sales Order (or Quote) to Create a PO. The products (not services) are carried from the Sales Order line items into the PO line item
- Select the items on the Sales Order to include in a PO to Vendor A. Click to create a PO and only the products selected are included on the PO.
- Default the PO ship to address to the company address (from VT settings)
- Use the product cost by default (not Sales Price)
- Ability to send the PO to multiple vendors but with a ‘Request for Pricing’ pdf template — not the PO template
Contact us if you would like more information.