With the Vtiger 6.5 code freeze yesterday, it seems that the release of Vtiger 6.5 is on schedule for July.
Here are some highlights of the Vtiger 6.5 release:
- Allows Core Classes Overriding (This will be of interest to Vtiger developers)
- Default calendar view per user – Each user can choose a default Calendar View with the new field in User Preferences, such as a shared calendar or a list.
- User controlled landing page – Each user can personalize their own home page option.
- Stronger portal passwords – Passwords allow up to 70 characters
- Potentials module allows adding stage filter on FunnelAmount dashboard
- Capability to add a filter condition of “assigned to” equal “logged user”
Still have some questions about Vtiger 6.5? Contact us at any time.